PicoWay for large, dark and dense black tribal tattoo?

have a very large, dense and dark black tribal tattoo which covers my upper arm. What would be the best laser to use for this removal? I intend to have a cover up once the tattoo has faded enough. There is a very high end skin specialist clinic that has the picoway laser. The rest of the clinics seem to have the older Q-switch lasers. Any ideas on how many sessions to fade for a cover up? Very large and dark tattoo with fair skin. Thanks in advance.

Picoway for tattoo removal

This is a great laser and should work for your tattoo. It will take a minimum of 5 treatment. All black is a good tattoo to remove. The process takes several months because 6-8 weeks are between treatments.