Just Had Subcision; Anything else I need to know?

I have just had subcision today but my plastic surgeon didn't give me much advice on aftercare. All he has done has put a plasters on my scars and told me to wash my face tomorrow. Is it really just as simple as this, or do I need to know more? I'd like to know how long I should be keeping the plasters on for and if it would be best to apply ice or not, as swelling can be a good thing. Anything else I need to know?

Thanks for your query. Subscision doesn’t have much after care. Apply proper sunscreen. You can ice your face if you find swelling. Apart from that nothing much is required.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon