Can i go for a subcision + filler after Salicylic Acid peelings?

Subscision and Dermal Filler

Thanks for your question. A salicylic peel is by definition a light peel, it does not reach the reticular dermis. Subscision and dermal filler would be performed in a deeper plane so no problem having them close together. even at the same visit would not be contraindicated.

Best

Lisa Vuich, MD

Nashua Physician

Subcision and peeling

Hi and thanks for your question. Chemical peel is usually very superficial treatment and subcision and dermafiller injection are mostly in deep layers of derm .

I usually go both at the same visit and there is no contraindication. 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Subcision and Fillers and Peels

Yes, I often have patients have both and alternate between doing peels as well.  The best results come from a combination of treatments.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green