Sinus congestion after endoscopic sinus surgery, 2 months post.

I had endoscopic sinus surgery in early Aug after few years of chronic sinus issues. My R side of my sinuses has no real issues. The L side and the side (the worst side) has pressure, popping, congestion, post nasal drip and NO drainage out of my nostril. I can blow nothing out of my left nostril, only option is to keep swallowing post nasal drip which is annoying to say the least. I have had total of 3 follow up appts. what can i do to relieve these chronic issues and fast? thanks

Discuss with your surgeon

The best thing to do is to discuss the issue with your surgeon.  If you are not getting answers you want, ask for a second opinion.  Much of what you describe can be normal after sinus surgery, but without knowing the details or examining you, it's difficult to make any recommendations.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon