What procedure do I need to fix my upper lip & create a cupid bow? (Photo)

I don't feel satisfied with my upper lip. It has no type of cupid bow or shape its flat. I would like yo know is their any procedure you guys recommend me. Thank you

Cupid's Bow and Facial Injections

I would suggest you having a small amount of filler placed in that area to produce a cupid's bow through injection of Restylane. The surgery in this area usually leads to unnatural results.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with facial cosmetic injections.

Cupid's bow lip surgery

Diana
I appreciate your concern and while physical exam is optimal, your photos demonstrate that you would most likely benefit from upper lip reduction surgery. Creation of a Cupid's bow, however is tricky, and can look unnatural. I believe that reducing your upper lip would benefit you more than trying to construct a Cupid's bow. The procedure is done in the office, under local anesthesia, and it takes about one hour. Recovery is usually one week, as postop, the lips are quite swollen. Check out the link below to an article I wrote about the procedure. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience with lip surgery, good luck

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Cupid's Bow

In our case you can create a cupid's bow by removing a central segment of the upper lip vermilion. In others with smaller upper lip size, a central vermilion advancement would also work.