Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation on body and legs by fleas bite, thinking of using glycolic acid peel. 50% or 70%? (Photos)

hi, i have a post inflammatory hyperpigmentation my my body by fleas bite. the pigmentation has been around my body for almost 2 years now and it doesn't seem to go away. i just recently try using a cream with Lactic Acid, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, and Glycolic Acid and it make my skin goes red, so i stop using it. now i thinking of using glycolic acid peel and im not sure to use 50% or 70%. do you have any advises? thanks

Options to reduce hyperpigmentation of the body skin after a chemical peel

I would initiate a Body Brightening protocol that includes Exfolase, Melapads, and Luminase creams to help reduce discoloration. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Pigment on legs

Hyperpigmentation is very difficult to treat and I don't think the glycolic acid peel will do much. there are laser treatments that can help so the best is to see a board certified dermatologist and get the help you need

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist