Too much motion after fat transfer to breasts? 7 days post op, I did something I wasn't supposed to do. (Now I'm 10 day post op)

7 days after surgery, I rode a bike and went grocery shopping and carried two heavy bags (not for a long time, a few minutes). I didn't wear a bra at all, and while riding the bike (for 30 min) my breasts were shaking up and down a bit. I'm very afraid that it damaged my new fat cells :( In the evening, I noticed that my breasts hurt a bit more again. After this incident, I didn't move at all and rested. Do you think this one time incident will affect my results? (I have a bad concsience)

Fat transfer

I would suggest calling your surgeon and discuss you activities. He/she can check you to see if everything is healing well. Please follow your surgeon's advice concerning activities.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Exercise after Fat Transfer

Hi, you should follow up with your surgeon is you have concerns. I doubt that you did significant damage to your transfer, but your surgeon likely has certain protocols they think will give you the best long term results. On the one hand it's good that you are up and moving around post surgery, but you don't want to over do it. Consult with your surgeon and follow their advise. You've made an investment in yourself. Protect your investment.

Sarah A. Mess, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Recovery post fat transfer to breast

Hi - sounds like you may have overdone it a little but you are unlikely to have damaged the fat cells that have been transferred.  The soreness may be due to some swelling and the excess movement from not wearing a bra - I would advise you to wear a bra for several weeks post surgery to aid your recovery.