Clear and brilliant; How often do you need to get this laser treatment to maintain?

How often do you need to get this laser treatment to maintain? Is there a series that I must get? Is it something that I should do yearly or more often?

Clear and Brilliant intervals.

Depending on the skin condition, you may need a series of treatments. Guidelines suggest 6 sessions, however some patients only need 2-3, then maintain every 3-6 months. For skin rejuvenation the protocol is different compared to pigmentation removal. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Clear and Brilliant...

Thank you for your question.  We find that C+B works best as a series of treatments monthly.  We typically have the patient do a series of 6 treatments for best results, and then they can maintain the results with other treatments like the hydrafacial, etc.  Hydra facial can also be performed at the same time as C+B to yield truly remarkable results.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon