I saw a study that says Xeomin is just as effective as Botox. Are there any rebate programs so I can try it out?

Xeomin

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

Xeomin and Botox are basically equivalent in my view. The manufacturer, Merz, Does typically offer rebate programs. I suggest taking a look at their website. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Xeomin Rebates

Xeomin is manufactured by Merz Aesthetics & they are currently offering rebates on their website for Xeomin. Since Xeomin is an alternative to Botox most people are seeing the same results. Google Xperience Xeomin and it will take you to the page to check out their rebate program!

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Xeomin

Botox and Xeomin work exactly the same in my opinion. The Merz company may offer rebates on their website for Xeomin.

Xeomin

Xeomin is a botulism alternative to Botox, and most people get about the same result from one as the other, but Xeomin's onset is a little bit faster.

Xeomin is more economical, and with the $100 VISA offer which is still in effect, it is a great bargain.  

Best regards, Marla Klein MD

Marla M. Klein, MD
Lake Oswego Dermatologic Surgeon

Xeomin rebate programs

My patients are liking Xeomin just as well as Botox or Dysport.  All of these products should give similar results. Please find a doctor who is experienced and whose aesthetics are similar to yours.

Xeomin is currently offering a 100 gift card to try it out. Good luck!

Debra M. Kroll, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Xeomin rebate

Thank you for your question.  All 3 neuromodulators that we have available in the US perform similarly.  As well they all have rebate programs.  Xeomin has the experience program which I have linked below.  Additionally your physician may have cards to further reduce the cost of the injection.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Xeomin and rebate

Yes there is currently an excellent rebate program for Xeomin. Try going to xperienceprogram.com to sign up for a $100 Visa card that will be good for future treatments.  Depending on the office, you will have to do a certain number of units to qualify for the $100 rebate.

I should mention that most of my Botox patients who have switched to Xeomin have been very happy.  I think it's a great product and actually more pure than Botox.

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Xeomin Botox and Dysport

They all pretty much perform the same. Rebates are avlb for most of them. Just find an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Xeomin Rebate

Yes, there is currently a Xeomin rebate.  I believe the patient needs to go to the Xeomin website and register and then the company sends the patient a $100 Visa card which they can then apply toward their treatment at the office.  

David Shafer, MD

I saw a study that says Xeomin is just as effective as Botox

I do believe that Botox and Xeomin work similarly. There is a current rebate program available for Xeomin. Ask your physician injector for details about this program. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon