It's been 5 weeks since CoolSculpting; I don't see any result?

it is been 5 weeks in cool sculpting i didn't see any result. My stomach came to normal but it is still same. I paid so much money on this. i hope it works

Thank you for your question. It usually takes 9-12 weeks to see results. I would recommend waiting the full 3 months. If you still see no results, you may require a second treatment. Speak with your chosen provider. Regards,

Results Fully Emerge After 3 to 6 Months

I always tell my CoolSculpting patients that patience is key after the procedure. I completely understand the anticipation of seeing results, but the body needs time to naturally remove the fat cells targeted during your CoolSculpting session. The general guideline is that patients can expect to see significant results after about 3 months, with final results emerging at about 6 months. Be patient and keep up your normal healthy lifestyle -- you'll see your new body in no time!

Final Results Will Take 3 to 4 Months

Unlike liposuction, which produces immediate results, the CoolSculpting freezing process encourages the body to eliminate fat cells naturally, and it can be disheartening when results aren't noticeable several weeks out. Be patient, though: It usually takes at least 2 months for patients to notice a change and 3 to 4 months for the final results to appear.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

You said, " My stomach came to normal but it is still same." Don't worry, the swelling probably just resolved and now you have to be patient to enjoy the results. Give yourself at least 3 months post your treatment date to see reduction.

Stephen Dubin, MD
Las Vegas OB/GYN

Timeframe of CoolSculpting Results

CoolSculpting is a slower process of eliminating fat in the area. 90 days is when you see the dramatic results. During your consultation prior to treating, they will give you a treatment plan to educate you on how many treatments you may need in an area to achieve the results you are looking for along with making sure you are a good candidate to respond well to CoolSculpting. Overall, its still early; I'd wait to see how clothes fit at the end of August. 

Randolph Capone, MD, FACS
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Seeing results... how much time

Cool Sculpting takes time to see results. Give yourself a full 3 months to see how your treatments worked for you. Get your follow up appointment with your RN who did the treatment and compare your before and after photos. Then, you can decide what to do next. Good luck!

Timothy Treece, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

5 weeks following Cool Sculpt

Following Cool Sculpt we have our patients return for follow up photos at 90 days. At this point we pass our judgement on how the treatments worked and if we want to move forward with more. I would say give it more time before you truly know and then if you went to a reputable location, you should compare your before and after photos with the RN who did your treatment. We take extensive photos before and then again at 90 days to evaluate with our clients. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I tell my patients that they may start seeing results around 2 months after Coolsculpting, but shouldn't expect to see full results until 3-4 months after the procedure.

In my experience the Coolsculpting procedure is effectiv, but each patient varies slightly on when they start to see the results. 

Best of Luck! 

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting Requires Patience and Sometimes Multiple Treatments

We have had excellent results with Coolsculpting at our practice. The earliest we have seen results is between 4 to 6 weeks but some people can take up to 4 months to see a visible results. Coolsculpting does work but sometimes more than 1 session is required for optimal results. In addition, those who maintain a healthy lifestyle benefit the most from this procedure.  After the first treatment, 70% of our clients will see an improvement. After 2 sessions, greater than 90 percent will see an improvement. 

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

I don't expect to see much in terms of results at 5 weeks. I counsel my patients that it takes 2-3 months to know how well it worked for you.