Chicken skin under eyes and upper cheeks?

I have KP (chicken skin) under my eyes and upper cheeks...wearing makeup makes it look worse, is it true the carbon facial with c02 laser will be the best bet? Or will the vampire plasma palete facial? I am in my early thirties and need makes me look horrible...

Eyelid chicken skin

I love your term-chicken skin! For several decades now I have had success doing very light CO2 laser to lower eyelid fine skin wrinkles. It's easy to do. Platelet rich plasma and microneedling have shown promising results but are relatively new procedures. I am confident you can get the result you want with the laser. Before you let a doctor try the other procedures, ask him or her to show you before and after photos as proof that it works.

Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon