Chicken skin under eyes and upper cheeks?

I have KP (chicken skin) under my eyes and upper cheeks...wearing makeup makes it look worse, is it true the carbon facial with c02 laser will be the best bet? Or will the vampire plasma palete facial? I am in my early thirties and need help...makeup makes me look horrible...

Thanks for your query. Keratosis pilaris makes the skin look very uneven and dry. The best solution for this is fraxel laser or laser resurfacing of the skin. Resurfacing laser will give you even out texture and skin and along with some topical medications you can get a flawless skin. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid chicken skin

I love your term-chicken skin! For several decades now I have had success doing very light CO2 laser to lower eyelid fine skin wrinkles. It's easy to do. Platelet rich plasma and microneedling have shown promising results but are relatively new procedures. I am confident you can get the result you want with the laser. Before you let a doctor try the other procedures, ask him or her to show you before and after photos as proof that it works.

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon