BBL results. Will it drop and will I see any changes??

When is a good time to be concerned about swelling or results. I am almost 3 weeks post-op. It seems like my butt is flat but the top is still hard along with my stomach and back. Will it drop and i see any changes??

#BBL #Brazilianbuttlift Enough Buttock Augmentation?

Thanks for your question.  At three weeks you are very early in the post operative recovery period. Also without seeing before and after photos and doing an in person consult it's impossible to guide you properly. Should you still have questions, speak with your surgeon directly about your concerns.  Very best to you. -Dr. Brian Coan

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Post BBL

Thanks for the question! You are not completely healed at the 3 week mark. It can take anywhere from 1 month to 3 months to notice any results after surgery. Please be patient during this period and be sure to visit your surgeon for follow-up appointments.

German Newall, MD

Patience

Hello, you will have to wait at least 3-6 months to have a look at the final outcome of your procedure. Best wishes

Luis Tactuk Simo, MD

Results

Thank you for your question.  At three weeks post-op you are not completely healed, so please give yourself more time before assessing final results.  In my opinion, you will see changes once more time passes.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

When is a good time to be concerned about swelling or results. I am almost 3 weeks post-op. It seems like my butt is flat but th

It takes at least 6 weeks until you know whether or not fat is resorbed. And you need to wait at least 3 months until you get a more definitive idea. During that time you may have areas of hardness and irregularities.

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL results

Hi.. thank you for the question... To see results it takes form 3-6 months... Because swelling take time to resolve. Keep in touch with your PS.

Luis A. Mejia, MD

BBL results

Its best to speak with your plastic surgeon about your concerns as he/she is the most familiar with your anatomy and your procedure.  It can take at least 6-8 weeks for the swelling to resolve.   Continue with your compression garments as recommended by your PS. Best wishes,

Dr. Basu

BBL at three weeks

At three weeks, it is very early in the process. Give it 3-4 months to settle before getting too worried. Best of luck.