After a BBL I lost 10lbs and butt went down a little. If I gain weight again will it increase again?

I have my bbl done 1 year ago . For the past month I was doing some cardio and I noticed my butt went down from its size And people said the same . I kinda want my butt the way it looked before . If I gain the few lbs back will it look the same way it did? The reason I lost weight is cause I wanted my face thinner . What excercise should I do to maintain the size?

Weight Loss, Smaller Butt After Brazilian Butt Lift

It seems to always go back to that age-old adage, "Butt or face."  A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) will fluctuate with your weight. If you want fuller buttocks, then you may want to put on enough weight to get you back to where you were. If you want a slimmer face, you should stay at your current weight or lose more, but your BBL will decrease as well. It depends on which one is more of a priority for you - butt or face. Another alternative if you have enough fat is to have more fat injected into your buttocks. In other words, a repeat BBL!

Sacramento Physician

Weight gain

It is likely that if you gain weight after  BBl the buttocks will enlarge too.  Hard to say for sure. Good luck.