Does propecia cause permanent penis shrinkage? Make it smaller in other words permanently? Lots of men online saying it does.

Propecia permanent penis shrinkage

Side effects of Propecia

As with any medication there are side effects therefore, you must weigh the risks verses the benefits.   Keep in mind that some people experience little or no side effects and have taken Propecia for years.  However, there have been rare individual case reports in the literature alluding to long-term erectile dysfunction.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Permanent shrinkage

Please be aware of information provided on the internet. Your best option is to have a formal consultation with a hair restoration expert who will review your non-surgical options and their associated side effects.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

When in Doubt, try PRP & Progesterone for Hair Loss Treatment instead

This is difficult to answer since there aren't studies backing up this claim, yet you have found men reporting this problem. There are alternatives for hair loss: progesterone and prp injections and hair transplant. I recommend seeing a hair loss expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Penis shrinkage

I also read that some men report penis shrinkage; however, I have not seen that in my practice. Since it is reported by some men, you should consider it a risk

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Greetings

Thank you for your question. It is very difficult to answer to your question as you did not explain in details about your question. 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon