Got abdominal etching done 1 month ago and I'm not convinced with results. Is it too early to consider Vanquish ME?

Got abdominal etching done 1 month ago and I'm not convinced with results. Don't have anywhere near the definition that I thought I would have gotten. Is it too early to consider Vanquish ME to help me achieve my physique goals? If so, how long should I wait?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- AB ETCHING

I start my AB etching patients 1 week after on vanquish and cellutone.  You should be able to see the results at this time though if someone is a true vaser 4D contouring specialist.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vanquish ME after liposculpture

I would ask your surgeon as to the wait time. I know it takes months to see the final result. I'm concerned that if the results are not optimal, the surgeon will instinctively blame the Vanquish (even if it wasn't the cause). I'm a fan of Vanquish but more towards 6-8 treatments rather than the 3-4.

Steven F. Weiner, MD