11 Days after breast reduction I find myself exhausted. Whats up?

Have no energy at all I am 67 years old and worried there may be something else up.

Fatigue is normal after surgery

It is normal to be easily fatigued after major surgery.  The body expends a lot of energy trying to heal.  Most patients are easily tired for 3-4 weeks after a major procedure.  Sometimes patients think that since they're not in pain they should go back to their normal routine only to find out they just exhaust themselves.  So I tell my patients to expect to be fatigued and not feel like themselves for 3-4 weeks after a major procedure.  That is the norm.  However, if you are concerned then you should definitely go back to see you doctor right away.  

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
11 days after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Energy after surgery

It is common to be tired after surgery  and find that you do not have the same energy level as before. Remember your body is expending a lot of energy to heal. If concerned, speak with your surgeon.