If my breasts are still growing is it likely that I will reach my mom's size? (photo)

ive been told this is the case but its very scary as she has suffered from gigantomastia nearly her entire life. I wear 36M and shes some crazy Q cup or something

How Much More Will My Breasts Grow?

Thank you very much for your question and photograph. It does appear that you are dealing with gigantomastia at this time, although it is difficult to say how much larger your breasts will grow. My advice is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, experienced with gigantomastia. He/she can discuss your situation and explain your options for breast reduction in the future.

Gigantomastia

You already have gigantomastia and are certainly a candidate for breast reduction surgery.  Under these circumstances, you should see a board certified plastic surgeon who can review your options.  There are insurance guidelines but some differ when presented with gigantomastia.  Best wishes.

If my breasts are still growing is it likely that I will reach my mom's size?

Hello and thank you for posting your question. There is certainly a genetic predisposition in your family. We can't say exactly how big you will eventually be but your cup size is already considerably large. If you are interested you be eligible for a Breast Reduction. 

Best of luck

Miguel Mota, MD