Will "side boob" from breast reduction go away in time? (Photo)

I am 4 1/2 months post breast reduction surgery. My doctor did liposuction under my arms as part of my breast reduction procedure and it seems as though this made matters worse. I initially had a lot of swelling and bruising in this area with a fairly large hematoma on the left side. I did not have "side boob" before my surgery and I have quite a bit now. It feels like pillows under my arms. I'm just skeptical as my side boob has not changed at all since about 6 weeks post surgery.

Will "side boob" from breast reduction go away in time?

Thank you for your question. The shape and size of your breast will continue to evolve for 12 months after surgery especially when liposuction is combined with a breast reduction. Depending on the type of surgery and physiologic properties of each patient, it can be quite some time before you will appreciate the final size and shape of your breast. Be patient. I would make an appointment with your plastic surgeon to discuss your convalescence and address your concerns.