How do I remove the sticky glue from my breast incisions without scrubbing them?Thank you.

Very trivial question but I accidentally went into the shower with non waterproof tape over my breasts (2weeks post op from breast reduction) and now I have a huge amount of glue left over my incisions which is now sticking to my compression bra! How do I remove the sticky glue from my breasts without scrubbing them?! Ouch. Thank you.

Breast reduction

Alcohol wipes can work although you may be best to seek the advice of your PS before you start treating things yourself. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Adhesive tape remove are available for persistent adhesive after taping from breast reduction.

Your plastic surgeon has adhesive tape remover. If you can't make it to the office acetone, which is found in nail polish remover, will suffice.