I'm 11 weeks from Lipo on my stomach and BBL and my stomach on my left side hasn't heal or I'm must have fibrosis. (photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Lumpy stomach 11 weeks after liposuction for BBL
- Your tummy will be swollen for another 4 months at least although it will slowly improve.
- Until the swelling is down, numbness is normal.
- The lumpiness will improve as swelling subsides -
- But your final result can't be predicted - it is hard to say at this point how much irregularity will remain.
- The swelling is a natural biologic phenomenon that we can't hurry up - there is nothing wrong.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
I'm 11 weeks from Lipo on my stomach and BBL and my stomach on my left side hasn't heal or I'm must have fibrosis
Swelling and contour issues
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.