I'm 11 weeks from Lipo on my stomach and BBL and my stomach on my left side hasn't heal or I'm must have fibrosis. (photo)

My stomach on my left side looks bumpy and Still kind of numb. I have been massaging and also doing treatment ultra sonic. What is going on??? Why does my stomach look so bad ☹️

Lumpy stomach 11 weeks after liposuction for BBL

Thank you for your question about your liposuction result.

• Your tummy will be swollen for another 4 months at least although it will slowly improve.
  • Until the swelling is down, numbness is normal.
  • The lumpiness will improve as swelling subsides -
  • But your final result can't be predicted - it is hard to say at this point how much irregularity will remain.
  • The swelling is a natural biologic phenomenon that we can't hurry up - there is nothing wrong.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

I'm 11 weeks from Lipo on my stomach and BBL and my stomach on my left side hasn't heal or I'm must have fibrosis

Thank you for submitting your question. A photo would be helpful. Swelling (lumps and bumps) after liposuction will last for many weeks after surgery. Final results take 6-12 months. At 11 weeks you should have a smoother result.  Discuss your concerns with your Plastic surgeon.

Swelling and contour issues

At this point, you are likely still swollen and may or may not have contour issues long term. You will need to give this area another few months to heal.

Bumpy liposuction

Thank you for your question.  It appears that you have some contour irregularities from your Liposuction.  You should address this with your plastic surgeon. You may need some fat grafting to fill in some of the contour irregularities. Best of luck with your recovery 

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon