FUE grafts and blood pressure

I recently had my hair transplant.Now I've read that high blood pressure(which I do have) is graft killer number 1.is that true?

Does Hypertension injure grafts?

thomas alterman,How high a blood pressure? While hypertension is not good for your health over a period of time it can damage end organs such as heart, kidneys, the vascular system, and the brain. A hair transplant will grow on patients with hypertension.
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

High blood pressure and graft survival

High blood pressure in the long term kills people with strokes and heart attacks.  Worry more about your health than your grafts which will do fine even with hair blood pressure 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hypertension and FUE grafts

As long as the grafts are placed correctly and well cared for post surgically (especially in the first 5 days), having elevated blood pressures will not cause undo harm to the grafts.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

High blood pressure is bad for your body in general. If you have high blood pressure, see your doctor and have it u

High blood pressure is bad for your body in general.  If you have high blood pressure, see your doctor and have it under control.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon