Should I switch 10% minoxidil to 5%?

I m using 10% minoxidil since 5 month as I m suffering hair fall and it is noticeable..my doctor put me on it.but it does not show any result yet not even single hair come. Should it switch to 5 % now?? I m using propecia since 2 months also

It is best to discuss medication changes with your doctor. In general the normal dose of topical minoxidil is

It is best to discuss medication changes with your doctor.  In general the normal dose of topical minoxidil is 5% applied twice a day.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minoxidil 10 % - Should I switch to 5 %

Now that you've started Propecia, I suspect you'll get some decreased shedding. Make sure you see a hair expert. It's going to be hard to tell if minoxidil is helping or Propecia is helping. But a hair expert can work through all these issues. 

Understanding Hair loss and treatment options: prp and progesterone/Minoxidil

It can take 6-8 months to see improvement with Minoxidil. I suggest seeing a hair loss expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone which work well in combination with Minoxidil. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer