Restylane or stylage? Or something else?

Dear reader I want to get lip fillers and I can choose between the products restylane or stylage. Now I really don't know what's the best product and the difference between the products (or is juvederm much better)? My priority are natural lips. Could you help me? And how is the pain if they don't use nerve blockers but just lidocaine creme 12%? Thank you and I'll hope you have a answer.

Restylane or Stylage for lips.

Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm or Stylage can all give similar results for lip enhancement. The most important factor is the doctor who is performing the injections and which filler she thinks would be most appropriate for you.

Toronto Dermatologist

I prefer Restylane for many areas, but the lips are amenable to injection by an array of fillers.