PicoWay or PicoSure?

I have a black forearm tattoo .. Dragon head and neck which is quite detailed with black lines and some shading. 20cmx10cm...I want it removed ASAP after only having it inked a few weeks ago. What is the best machine to deal with this..Picoway or picosure ? Also how long before I can't start treatment? What % do I have of total removal? Thanks

Laser Tattoo Removal

Pico lasers are the most advanced technology. I utilize the PiQo4 laser which has 4 Pico wavelengths making it possible to remove 96% of ink in as little as 4-6 treatments. I also utilize the Picosure for a total of 5 Pico wavelengths. Tattoos are removed faster and safer with Pico lasers and there is less risk of scarring. It is important not only to seek the best technology but an experienced laser tattoo removal provider. 

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Picoway for tattoo removal

I purchased the Picoway after carefully evaluating many machines for tattoo removal. I have found it to be highly effective, but depending on the tattoo it will take more than one treatment. Hope that helps.

Joshua Korman, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon