i had aqualipo 2 weeks ago and I don't see much difference. When can I expect to see my final result? (Photo)

how long before my final result!! i had really high expectations they said id have a flat belly and id have a new body. i only weighed 119 before i had it done and I'm 4ft 11in so I'm pretty small to start with i just have a fat belly love handle inner thighs and the backs of my legs which i had all those areas done. i really thought id see instant results.. i forgot to add i had aqualipo and smart lipo together...

Post liposuction

Everything you are seeing is normal and due to swelling. The appearance of your abdomen will continue to improve as you continue to heal. Be patient with your recovery, this is all normal following liposuction. Good luck with your recovery.

Dean Vistnes, MD.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #liposuction

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Swelling takes weeks to go away.  Massage, RF treatments and hyperbaric oxygen help.  Although I do feel you have a lot more than needs to be removed and it may be a 4D VASER HI DEF procedure you are looking for.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Swollen 2 weeks after lipo with aqualipo and smartlipo

There is no such thing as instant results after lipo. All types of lipo create swelling as the body heals. To minimize swelling and help it resolve quickly, frequent professional massages and a well fitted compression garment are essential in the first few weeks and months. It is unrealistic to expect final results or dramatic results soon after surgery especially if you were not obese when you started. Three to 6 months would be the time for final results to evolve.

I had aqualipo 2 weeks ago and I don't see much difference. When can I expect to see my final result?

Bad technique or poorly done by the surgeon. I stopped using this option 4 years ago. And returned my unit! 

You are most likely just very swollen at this time. Wait a good 6 to 8 weeks before you decide. Then I would look at your before photos and compare them with your after results to help you to see if you did indeed have good results or your need more work done.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN