What safe method would you recommend to remove fat all of my face? And can make my face line return?

I had put fat graft all of my face to chin and Jaw surgery 1,5 year ago. And i had remove fat all of my face by lipo suction(tradition liopo suction). After remove fat my face line broken, becose fat still have alot on my fore head, go down to my eyes, my nose, my lips, make my eyes too small, my nose is big and heavy. Now my face broken, change shape. My skin broken, its become red and uneven. How can to hepl my face line( eyes, lips, nose, chin) return. Where should i go for surgery?

Face

Facial fat grafting can produce an overabundance of fat with unnatural contours.  I would seek a Plastic Surgeon who has extensive experience in facial fat grafting and in removing unwanted fat grafts.  Search The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your community and ask him or her about the specific procedure of removing unwanted fat grafts from the face.

Correction of Facial Fat Grafting and Liposuction

Thank you for your photos and question. I am sorry you are unhappy with your surgery results. There are several options for facial re shaping such as liposuction, fat grafting, or dermal fillers. Visit the website for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Look for someone who specializes in facial surgery. You would benefit from an in person exam. Best wishes.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Facial changes after fat grafting and removal

You should go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeon's website and find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you.
Arrange a consultation and take with you the before/after photos taken by your doctor and a copy of the operative reports. You need a face-to-face examination and document review for another doctor to understand what was done, what was re-done and what the problem for you is now. Best wishes.

Suction of the face is almost never indicated.

From the photographs I can tell you that you are no candidate for liposuction of the face. Fillers may give you a better contour in the buccal fat pad is probably worthy of examination.

Removig Grafted fat

I'm afraid I do not know what a broken face line is, but if y ou are unhappy with the results of the grafteing you will need to see a surgeon. No answeer is possible in this format. An examination is required.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD