Fat Transfer to Buttocks

I am 198 lbs 5'4. How much fat can I have transfered to my buttocks? I want a big butt - knowing I will lose some fat transfer, it makes feel more is better than less. I been saving for this surgery for so long, I dont want to be disappointed.

HOW MUCH FAT TRANSFERRED DURING BBL

When performing Brazilian butt lifts, I can transfer anywhere from 500cc of fat up to 1100cc. Without a physical examination I have no way of determining how much fat you have to transfer or how much fat would be needed to give you the additional volume you desire.  I recommend continuing your research on RealSelf.  Once you find a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience performing Brazilian butt lifts schedule a consultation for a thorough physical examination to confirm that you are a good candidate for a BBL and if your expectations are attainable.

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

How much fat to be transferred in Brazilian buttock lift

Based on your height and weight I would imagine you would have sufficient fat for a fair sized fat transfer. Perhaps 500-900 cc per side. The amount of good quality fat you have will also determine your ultimate outcome. I recommend going to a few different plastic surgeons for a detailed examination in order to get a realistic evaluation of exactly how large you can become. The shape of your buttock is also as important as the final size you achieve.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Fat transfer tu butt

There is not a specific limit for fat transfer, but the limitation will normally be the amount of fat that is harvested. If the patient do not have enough fat in her body will not get a big butt after the transfer.

Manuel Diaz, MD

Fat transfer buttock augmentation

In general there is not a said limit on the amount of fat that can be transferred into the buttock.  However like most things in plastic surgery, two things in particular deserve attention here.  Firstly, the best aesthetic outcomes are those that create symmetric and proportionate results.  Secondly, "the enemy of good is better" or bigger/more in this case.  in other words, frequently when we try to produce excessive results complications more frequently happen.  Best of luck and try to keep it proportional...RAS 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Fat grafting for Brazilian butt lift

Dear patient from Miami,
I have been performing successful buttock enhancement also known as Brazilian butt lift using fat grafting with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for the past five years in Orange County, Ca. It works very well if you’re a good candidate with enough fat and realistic expectations. From your physical description being 5’4” tall and 198 lbs, there is sufficient amount fat to harvest (liposuction) for fat grafting. If fat harvested and treated with proper material properly you can easily achieve desired size. Good luck.

Kevin Sadati, DO

Buttock fat grafting

Fat grafting to the buttocks can be accomplished through harvesting of fat from several differnt donor sites.

Fat transfer for Buttocks Augmentation

Fat transfers are great because there is no risk of allergic reaction since your body will accept its own fat without complications. Another great thing about this procedure is that it can be combined with other liposuction treatments.  You can reduce your thighs while at the same time enlarging your buttocks.  As long as the fat is installed appropriately, you should be fine.  The physical amount of fat that can be transferred really depends on your body.  You do not want to run into complications by forcing too much into your body at once.  The maximum most doctors will inject you with is 400cc on each side of your buttocks.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

You need a lot of fat transfered to your buttock in order to get a great result

I have had much experience in fat grafting to the buttocks for Brazillian Buttock Augmentation in Los Angeles. I have had patients from 105 lbs to more than 200 lbs. the best results were in those that had much fat available for harvesting. In my experience depending on the technique of harvesting, processing, and injecting the fat, at least 90% of the volume can stay. I have had several patients who have retained more than 90% of their buttock volume despite having had pregnacies, working out, and after more than 5 years.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift volumes vary

The volume of fat thatcanbe transferred to the buttock is variable- factors such as buttock size, skin quality and desire for augmentation all factor into the planning for this procedure. Sometimes it is necessary to do follow up fat grafting procedures to achieve the best possible result. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation.

Fat transfer

There is no rules or studies that determined who much  fat transfer is ideal for survival.. To use common sense nd following  some principles we overcompensate some reabsorbing that always occurs and also you dint want to put to much because is important that the fat be in contact with normal and weel perfused tissues for better survival.