Who's the Best Surgeon for Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida?

I live in the South Florida area and I am currently seeking a highly trained surgeon who specializes in Brazillian Butt Lifts with Fat Transfer. I am looking to achieve a Kim Kardashian butt. Please reply with suggested physicians based on your experience.

Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. I practice in West Palm Beach, and care for a number of butt augmentation patients from Dade and Broward counties. I would welcome you in for a free, private consultation. Dr. Constantino Mendieta in Miami is another possibility. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida

Hi there-

I personally do a great many Brazilian Butt Lift procedures and have many happy patients-

and if I wanted this done and was in Miami, I would only allow Dr. Mendietta to do it on me.

Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida

Hi there-

I would concentrate on finding the surgeon with the results you like. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Surgeons In South Florida

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

South florida is a great location to find surgeons who specialize in the Brazilian butt lift.

Make sure to ask for various before-and-after photos, as every surgeon as their own unique style.  It is important that the surgeon you work with will be able to deliver the results you desire.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Surgeons In South Florida

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Thank you for your question .
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.
Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Thank you for your question .

BBL in south Florida

I would recommed Dr.Mendieta if you are in the south Florida area seeking a fat transfer to the buttock procedure. However you should probably meet with at least two or three different surgeons and choose the one you are most comfortable with and who is most qualified.

Dr.Bruno

BBL in south Florida

Dr.Bruno

Beautiful Brazilian butt lift results at Miami Aesthetic Surgery

Hello and greetings from beautiful South Florida! The Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular procedures here at Miami Aesthetic Surgery. We have patients from all over Florida New York, and West Coast travel here to Miami to receive this surgery and then recover in beautiful South Florida. Patients who are interested in this procedure begin the process with a thorough consultation where we review all the areas that will receive liposuction through the abdomen, hips, waist, thighs, and especially lower back. We use digital photography and computer morphing software to give the patient an idea of how much fat we can remove as well is how much can be crafted to the butt region to create a beautiful and natural result. Patients who receive the surgery here appreciate their new tight waist and the full and beautiful contours of their brand-new butt. Please take a look at the photos we have posted on this site to get an idea of the type of results patients have received with the Brazilian butt lift surgery.

Best Brazilian Butt Surgeon in South Florida

In my opinion the Best Brazilian Butt Surgeon in South Florida in south Florida is my friend Dr. Constantino Mendieta in Miami. He has published and presented more about this operation than any other American surgeon.

Best Surgeon for Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida?

I would concentrate on finding the surgeon with the results you like.  has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

•The first question you should always ask when consulting with a plastic surgeon prior to any cosmetic surgery procedure is, very specifically, “Are you Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?”. Second question how many Brazilian butt lifts have you preformed. Be sure to get an actual answer. Likewise, your surgeon should be able to show you before and after pictuers of at least 10 good results, preferably with some different body types in the mix.

•How do you preform the procedure ?  You want to have the surgeon explain his technique so that you understand how he performs the procedure. The Brazilian Butt Lift has 3 distinct parts: Liposuction, Fat Processing, and Fat Reinjection. Each component’s process is critical to the success of the entire surgery.

•How long will my surgery take ?  Because of the meticulous way the fat has to be extracted (liposuction),  processed, and reinjected to get a permanent result, the surgery is time consuming.

•What is your idea of the best result for me ?  You should expect the surgeon to address how your whole body looks, not just enlarge the butt. The waist to hip ratio is very important, so I also pay attention to the hips and I discuss with the patient if she will want fat injected into this area.

•What is the likelihod that I will need a revision or touch up ? cost?  This is the acid test. If a surgeon tells you that you might need a touch-up, you can count on it.

•Good Luck ! 

•Good Luck ! 

Thank you for the question. There are many qualified surgeons all over the country. It's important to look at the surgeon's reviews, photos, and meet with them in person to talk about your goals. Often times there will be several surgeons who will give you an excellent result, but you need to decide who you feel most comfortable with. Find who will take great care of you.