Is upper thigh pain normal after breast augmentation?

I got a breast augmentation yesterday. I'm 19, 5'1 and I recieved Under the muscle , 450 ccs. However even tho I have been walking around I seem to have some sort of upper thigh pain everytime I try to lift my thighs. Is this normal?

Post-Operative breast augmentation recovery period

As the body recuperates and adjusts to changes
following breast augmentation, some patients may experience temporary
discomfort in other areas of the body.   In the majority of cases, pain
experienced after the first few day of surgery is temporary and not indicative
of a complication but should still be reported to your physician who can best
address the matter and provide medical advice in a safe and timely manner
during your post-operative healing period.

Thigh pain

this is not common after surgery, you need o check with your surgeon to see if anesthesia or any medication use during or after surgery or anything related to your surgery caused this. Good luck!

Australia Fragoso-Baez, MD

I'm not sure what this represents, but I would recommend that you speak with your surgeon's office and let them know.