Can Ulthera (hifu) treatments on my thighs and buttocks have destroyed my lymph nodes?

Hello, I recently had Ulthera done on my buttock and legs. Soon after, I started to see cellulite appearing and masses of fat on my tights and buttock. Now my legs really hurt. I have a burning feeling and really bad circulation. And the cellulite is getting worst…. As for the aesthetic side, The toning never happened… In fact, it is really worst, the skin is really dry, crippled and flabby. Can somebody please give me some advise. Thank you.

Ultherapy

Thank you for your question. I would suggest that you speak to the physician that performed your treatment to discuss the outcome. As well, if you have ongoing symptoms, having a detailed physician assessment would be important. 

Ottawa Physician