Should I be concerned about the ripple side effects of Ultherapy and hard bumps on the cheeks?

I received ultherapy and also experienced ripple effect on one side and hard bumps on the other. She told me to apply heat, not cold. Will these side effects affect the outcome? I was not told to be still and we conversed and laughed throughout the treatment. It's been 2 days and has gotten a little better. Thanks!

Ripples/Bumps After Ultherapy -- Try Exilis, Botox, and Massage -- LED / LightStim with GF can Help

I suggest seeing and expert and posting photos.  Exilis or legacy post ultherapy, massage and LED all can help.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Ripples after Ultherapy

Commonly the ripples are present after using the orange 1.5mm transducer. The reason for it is that its the most superficial type and so the results from the treatment can be 'palpated' through the skin. As you said, its only been a few days and its been improving, so it will continue to do so to the point where you won't be able to feel it anymore. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS