How much does a breast lift cost?

I'm 5"2 about 150 I would love to have a breast lift without implants I'm wondering on price and time for recuperation

Breast lift fees

Typically, patients in my practice recover quickly from breast lift surgery reporting very minimal pain and discomfort post surgery.  Heavy lifting and vigorous activity need to be avoided for up to six weeks but most patients are back at work within two week. Surgeons fees vary widely and often have no relationship to the qualifications, skills and experience of the surgeon.  Arrange a consultation with a fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  Shopping around for the best deal often leads to disappointing results.

Cost of Breast Lift

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implant

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Compare costs very carefully

Often it is not the best approach to find the cheapest plastic surgeon. Does the surgeon specialize in this procedure? What are their credentials? How long have they been in practice? What percentage of their practice is cosmetic surgery? How many of these surgeries have they performed? Do they use the latest techniques? What do their results look like? Do they have photos to show of their work? Do they provide follow-up themselves, or will you only see the nurses (or even just an assistant)? Are they available by phone for an emergency or does one of their staff answer after-hour calls? What is the impression you get from their office and staff? Are they professional and informative? Do they know what they are talking about? You need to ask yourself all of these questions. When comparing quotes from different doctors, check to make sure that the costs you are quoted are for the same thing! Check to see what type of anesthesia and facility you are going to be treated in. If the total price is lower but you are not going to receive proper anesthesia from a board certified anesthesiologist, then are you getting a better deal (or inferior treatment)? If the facility is not a certified outpatient surgery center but is an in-office procedure room, is the difference in safety worth the cost reduction? If the doctor is not a board certified plastic surgeon, is that worth the discount in the fees? I would say the answer to all three of these questions is no! Assuming you are talking about a board certified plastic surgeon with plenty of experience in breast lift, you need to find someone who you trust. This is your body, make sure you are making decisions based on the quality of care, the experience and training of the doctor, and proven results! Cost alone should not be the deciding factor. The prices can vary from state to state, and from city to city. Our costs, including the board certified plastic surgeon's fees, board certified anesthesiologist's fees, operating room, labs, scar gel, vitamins, and follow-up at 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and every year after that forever, are around $7995. If you need more follow-up appointments, those are free as well.

Cost of breast lift

Thank you for your question.  Cost of surgery does vary by geographic location and surgical experience.  Best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  I wish you good luck.

Breast lift

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different regions of the country. It may also vary by the type of lift performed.

How much does a breast lift cost?

These questions are difficult because cost can vary so much by location and surgical setting. In our practice we have breast lift offerings at six thousand if implants are not required. This of course is with the benefit of an in- office surgical suite. Do consider more than cost as you choose a surgeon you have trust and confidence in.

Cost of a Breast Lift

Of course the costs vary from city to city and region to region.  In Omaha, Nebraska, we charge $4,900 for a breast lift.  This includes surgeon's fee, facility, anesthesia and all pre and post op care as an outpatient procedure.  This is a procedure that takes about 2-3 hours to perform under a general anesthetic with minimal post op pain and a quick recovery, back to work in 3-5 days. Health insurance companies do not cover this procedure, but if you have a HSA, you can use the monies in this account to pay for this procedure.Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Cost of breast lift

Echoing what others are saying here, it will vary depending on the region. In the Chicago-land area, you are looking at $7-10K depending on surgeon and depending on the degree of lift that you require. Undoubtedly cost is a consideration for patients. Obviously however you want to make sure you are working with a qualified board certified plastic surgeon with whom you have a good rapport. 
As far as recovery, each surgeon will have his/her own preferences. Generally speaking I tell patients to expect to take at least a week off from work so they can recover. It is uncommon to require pain medicine for more than 4-7 days. Patients should avoid vigorous exercise for 4-6 weeks depending on the degree of their particular surgery. Hope this info helps. Good luck!

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. The cost of a breast lift varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD