Can I make payments on Kybella?

Kybella and Payment Options

Kybella is a great procedure to permanently get rid of your "double chin".  Each office is different so you have to contact each office directly about payment plans.  I often combine Kybella with Thermage for the best skin tightening results in the submental fat. Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic result.  Best, Dr. Green

Payment options

Hi sreading1w,

You can use various credit systems to pay for cosmetic procedures.  You just need to check with the office you are considering to see which options they have for you.  Most offices use Carecredit, but this is not the only choice.

Hope that helps.

Dr. B

Payment Plans for Cosmetic Procedures

Cosmetic procedures, including Kybella injections, can be fairly expensive. Although most cosmetic practices, including mine, do not offer "in house" payment plans, there are plans, such as Care Credit, that you can use to pay for procedures.

With Care Credit, the practice signs up with the company, and then they offer you a payment plan suited to your needs. These are usually 6, 12, 18 months, or 2 year payment plans. The terms tend to be good. There is a percentage charged to the practice when a patient signs up for Care Credit. We do not pass this on to the patient - but some offices might. So be sure to ask.

Jennifer Reichel, MD
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

Kybella -- FDA approved for Submental Fat, Non Surgical Option But Still New

In most practices that do cosmetic treatments have care credit or other financing options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Kybella payment plans

Thank you for your question. Many practices offer financing for procedures. I would discuss with the practice you are interested in going to what options they have. We offer Care Credit, and Alpheon in our practice.

0% Financing through Care Credit

Most offices will need full payment up front. You can always use a credit card or financing through a third party such as Care Credit that does offer 0% financing options.

Paying for #Kybella

Sreading1w, many cosmetic procedures, and Kybella is one of them, have a high upfront cost to the physician. It is not possible for the physician to provide financing directly to the patient, but most of us provide financing options through third-party vendors such as ALPHAEON and CareCredit. They pay the physician up front and then you pay them via a variety of schedules and reasonable interest rates. There is always your credit card, but often these monthly payments require a higher interest rate.

All the best!
Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Can I make payments on Kybella?

Most offices will require full payment at the time of the procedure. Many will accept credit cards or you can apply for credit with third party financing companies like CareCredit which give you a credit card for cosmetic procedures.

Kybella is a simple office procedure which permanently remove chin and neck fat.  Some offices charge by the vial which would seem to be a way you could do these treatments on your financial schedule.

John Burns, MD

Can I make payments on Kybella?

Hello Sreading1w,

When it comes to cosmetics, most treatments are paid for upfront.  There are financing options available that may or may not be offered by your injector.  These are usually performed by a third party with different interest rates available.  I would recommend you call your injector to see if there are any financing options available.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon