I would like to have curves like Kim Kardashian, JLO and Adrienne Bosh. Will a Tummy Tuck and Lipo achieve this? (photos)

I want to have a tummy tuck and lipo my desired look is to have curves like Jlo, Kim kardashian or Adrienne bosh. I believe we have the Same frame. Before pregnancy I was small in the waiste and wide hips and thighs. Can I have this again?

Curves like kk and jlo

Hi boobies.
I think you have an excellent chance of getting close to those figures since you have their shape to start with.
You would probably need to lose a little weight and th hen have someone experienced in my proposal do it. Suctioning with fat transfer to the butt and tummy tuck is most likely neededm

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Curves like JLo and Kim K

Thank you for your inquiry. I think your goals are very achievable. You have a similar shape to these women to begin with so thats a great start. I would recommend a healthy diet and some gym to reach your ideal weight. Once that is done, we can assess and determine what surgery you would require. Possible abdominoplasty with some liposuction and fat transfer to your buttocks. Best of luck to you , and you are always welcome in Montreal!

Tummy tuck

Thank you for the pictures.

I do believe you'll make an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck, liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back and fat grafting to the buttocks.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Combined tummy tuck and fat transfer to the buttock

You would certainly have a nice contour with a tummy tuck to remove the excess skin and loose skin. However if you combine that with liposuction and a fat transfer to the buttock, you will have an even better waist-to-hip ratio which will give an overall better look to your entire body. Consult with a few plastic surgeons for an in depth exam to see if you are a good surgical candidate.

William Bruno, MD

Tummy tuck to look like Kim Kardashian

A tummy tuck with liposuction will definitely help a lot.
After the surgery, you need to get fit and trim as well - and you will look fabulous. Best wishes.

Wannabe like KK and JLo

Your photo has good promise with wide pelvis and natural frame similarities, and as others have commented, the tummy tuck and fat transfers will get you closer, but you will need to reduce the visceral fat by diet and exercise programs to "round out" your look.  Your analysis and photos are very refreshing.  Best wishes for achieving your goals.  

Will I looks likeKim Kardashian?

On examining your picture it appears that you do have excess skin  and fat deposits in the subcutaneous area.  It also appears that you have some visceral fat.  With the abdominoplasty  you can accomplish 3 things: tighten the skin,reconstruct the abdominal muscles, and liposuction  the superficial [subcutaneous] fat.  Liposuction of the back and flanks could be used to harvest fat to place in the buttock area.  This will greatly improve your appearance.but one area you need to work on is the visceral fat.  Only by losing the visceral fat can you achieve the very curvacious appearence.  Visceral fat can be lost  with weight loss and exercise.  So in conclusion you will need a combination of surgery and weight loss and exercise to achieve these results.

Usha Rajagopal, MD

I would like to have curves like Kim Kardashian, JLO and Adrienne Bosh. Will a Tummy Tuck and Lipo achieve this?

I think that the difference will be who is performing the liposuction and how much is suctioned.   You may want to consider fat transfer to the buttocks as well.  This can be used to enhance projection or just lift and reshape the buttocks.  You will see that there is a huge variability in cost and in results. Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks, liposuction procedures, and Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Will a Tummy Tuck and Lipo achieve this?

The answer is "maybe" as long as you add strict dieting, hours a day in the gym, and a daily trainer like all those ladies have. Without those things you will not get their look. But you can get a dramatic improvement from the current look. You must be realistic in your expectations.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Curves Like Celebrities

It is important when you are considering plastic surgery to have realistic expectations.  While it can be helpful to share photos of features that you like, it can be unrealistic to expect to look like a celebrity after surgery.  A regimen of physical fitness and a sensible diet before undergoing surgery can improve your outcomes from surgery.  Remember that it is preferred to be at your ideal body weight before your surgery in order to obtain the best results.  With that being said, after having a baby, sometimes there is only so much that exercises can do!  A full physical exam with your board certified plastic surgeon will help you understand your options better.  Tightening the abdominal muscles will also help flatten the abdominal wall, allowing more skin and excess tissue to be removed.  Good Luck!

Emily J. Kirby, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon