Will a tummy tuck address my sides and hips?

I have excess skin on my sides and hip area, will a tummy tuck get rid of those issues and tighten up those areas? Also, will this lift my pubic area?

Skin tightening with abdominoplasty

Abdominoplasty will almost always resuspend the mons pubis in a predictable way to give you a more youthful look. Tightening of any skin on the sides is a more complicated problem and will be different in each individual. You need to see a board-certified plastic surgeon to understand what you are results might be.

Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck to Address Sides, Hips and Pubis

A Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty) is a plastic surgery procedure designed to flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat, and to tighten the abdominal wall. The intended result is a smoother, flatter abdomen. For the excess skin on the sides and hip, you may need an extended abdominoplasty. This tightens the abdomen and the flanks or sides (longest scar extending around the hips/flanks towards the lower back).
Frequently, additional enhancing surgeries such as liposuction to improve the waist line or other regions, pubis lift or breast surgery can be performed at the same time without delaying your recovery period. A pubis lift can reduce the redundant pubis skin or excess amount of hair bearing tissue. A board certified plastic surgeon will modify his/her technique to give you the maximal benefit

Reshape yoursc waist

Yes  when I do your tummy tuck,beside we do yours abdominal muscles repair you reshape you waist with liposuction and replace your public are up 

Roberto Guerrero, MD

Thanks for your question.

If possible, I prefer to combined Tummy Tuck Plus Liposculpture, and if needed or demand by the patient with fat transfer to buttocks.

So  the Tummy Tuck will tighten  your abdominal muscles and remove excess skin from your abdomen with a direct change in your body contour,  but combined with Lipo in flanks, upper and lower back undoubtedly it will enhance the hips and sides.

Choose a qualified plastic surgeon and the best of lucks.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

TT+ lipo with pubic área treatment

Thank you very much for this interesting question.
After having analyzed your question, i   recommend you a Tummy Tuck with, to get a flat abdomen andweist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
In my practice, to define a better pubic area, a liposuction can be performed to trate the excess fat tissue, and If there is excess sagging skin, can be corrected through the same Tummy Tuck incision. Pubic area bulge surgical treatment should be done carefully and expertly, because if not done properly can cause deformities in this area.

In this regard, recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon with special training in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours

God bless you,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lipoabdominoplasty

Typically liposuction is added to address your sides and hips and this should be sufficient.  The pubic area will be lifted depending on how much tension is placed on the incision.  

Tummy tuck

It is difficult to me evluate you without showing me your pictures, but sounds like you need a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, get a consultation with a BC plastic surgeon

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Without posted photos sounds like you need a circumferential TT or extended full TT. But best to seek only in person opinions....

The tummy tuck addresses skin in proportion to the scar length. If you want improvement in sides then the incision has to be longer. Sometimes the looseness extends all the way to back. In such a scenario there will be always some dissatisfaction in side area - with conventional abdominoplasty. You should discuss this with your plastic surgeon in person.

Priti Shukla, Mch
India Plastic Surgeon

Skin on sides excess

Without photos it is hard to tell.It may help depending on how much.I would see a plastic surgeon to get evaluated.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon