Soft large lump after liposuction on abdomen. What should I do? (photos)

It has been 2 months and 2 weeks since my tumescent liposuction procedure on belly and back and i have this huge soft lump that doesn't go away not even with 7 sets of cavitation procedures. Is not hard and soft. Not sure if its fat or not. It started to show after i stopped draining. Around 3 weeks of post op. Please help. Ive consulted with my PS and he told me to wait it out till 6 months. Of course with massages and cavitation. I am just concern cavitation isn't doing anything. Helppp

Lump

You might ask for an ultrasound examination of the lump to see if it is fluid (seroma) or swelling from surgery. If it is fluid, it can be drained; if it is swelling, massage can be helpful. If it is residual fat, you may need a revision later.

Lump

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Ultrasound diagnosis

Go to the ER and have an ultrasound.  They will tell you if is a fluid collection.  With that information you can either have the radiologist drain it or go back to the PS with some data.

Ultrasound diagnosis

Soft large lump after liposuction on abdomen. What should I do?

You have a few issues! #1 Not using a boarded Plastic Surgeon. #2 Using a clinic. #3 need a scan to see if excess fat or seroma in the area in question. #4 Either re lipo under local anesthesia or try KyBella off label injections to excess area or try ThermiSmooth 250 RF sessions. Al have a costs. Sorry for your poor results.