Soft large lump after liposuction on abdomen. What should I do? (photos)

It has been 2 months and 2 weeks since my tumescent liposuction procedure on belly and back and i have this huge soft lump that doesn't go away not even with 7 sets of cavitation procedures. Is not hard and soft. Not sure if its fat or not. It started to show after i stopped draining. Around 3 weeks of post op. Please help. Ive consulted with my PS and he told me to wait it out till 6 months. Of course with massages and cavitation. I am just concern cavitation isn't doing anything. Helppp

Soft large lump after liposuction on abdomen. What should I do?

You have a few issues! #1 Not using a boarded Plastic Surgeon. #2 Using a clinic. #3 need a scan to see if excess fat or seroma in the area in question. #4 Either re lipo under local anesthesia or try KyBella off label injections to excess area or try ThermiSmooth 250 RF sessions. Al have a costs. Sorry for your poor results.