Silicone or Porex for tear trough implants? How will the implants feel?

I am scheduled to have under eye/tear trough implants. I'd like to know, between silicone and porex, which would get better results and how do they feel? Will They bother me or just sit on the bone like fillers do? I tend to sleep on my stomach. I know silicone is easier to remove. I do not want to know if I should have them or not as I have seen my surgeon's results which are gr8 n what I want. Thank you!

Tear Trough Implants

The material is irrelevant as long as the proper style and size can be obtained. Both will feel the same from the outside. If the right shape of implant can be achieved with either material then go with silicone as it can be inserted and removed if necessary much easier and with smaller incisions to do so.

Silicone tear trough implant

Solid silicone tear trough implant is a better option.  It is smooth and nonreactive. It can be removed easier in future if there is ever a problem. 

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon