Which procedure can give me very projected hips?

I am currently looking into a bbl. But my focus is more on making the hips project. How can this look be achieved?

BBL for Hip Projection

In my experience this is where the BBL have the best results, BBL is the right option.

I have a simple Surgery selection criteria for Buttocks augmentation, Shape.
If you like the shape of your Buttocks, then implants will always be the best, and more lasting solution.
If you want to reshape your buttocks, in my hands Fat is the best option.
If you want to reshape and augment and you have enough fat, then a BBL will be enough, but if you don't have enough fat, we will use the fat available to reshape and Implants to augment.

I, like a few other colleagues offer online consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Regards,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Thank you for your question, when doing the Brazilian butt lift buttocks and/or hips can also be augmented. Its the same procedure, we do several areas of liposuction to get as much fat as possible the we inject that fat into the hips after going trough a purification process. Contact several board certified plastic surgeons for a in person consultation.

Good luck.
Salvador Pantoja M.D.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL and hips

The hips can be augmented as well. I think that it is very important for you to express your specific desires to your surgeon before committing to the surgery.

I perform fat transfer to the hips several times each week, and it does not have to be done with a buttock fat transfer.

Los Angeles, MD

Thank you for your question

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.