I was wondering if I can get a BBL although I will be turning 16?

I'm 15 years old but will be turning 16 soon. I've had a problem With my body & weight since I was younger and yes I'm still young, but I have tried everything and as if now I have giving up I want a BBL ASAP because it seems like nothing can ever work. I've tried constantly playing sports running and I am now at a weight of 200 something. It's unfair. I wanna feel beautiful. I feel as if I am mature and ready for this tense type of surgery. ive come to a talk with my mother and she is all yes.

Cosmetic Surgery On A Minor?

Thank you for your question!  Unfortunately there is no doctor that will operate on a minor.  You have to be at least 18 years old to have cosmetic surgery.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel  Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon