I have lichen planus dark spot all over my body. If there any cream or laser to removed them please help!? (photo)

Post inflammatory pigmentation after Liche Planus

The first issue is to treat any active areas of lichen planus with topical steroids or other immune modulator such as Elidel or Protopic.  If the LP is quiet, then depigmenting agents such as hydroquinone will help and under all circumstances, avoid sun which will darken the spots further.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Pigmentation from LP

Thanks for your question.  Lichen Planus is unfortunately a chronic condition, but can be helped by a number of anti inflammatory medications when active.  If your dermatologist hasn't given you a topical steroid to have on hand and a hydroquinone prescription, you might ask about that.  Sun protection is critical to avoid worsening post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.   Depending on your skin type, you may be an IPL or laser candidate.  Best of luck!

Amy Y. Paul, DO, FAAD
Grand Junction Dermatologic Surgeon

Lichen planus Solutions--peels and microneedling/prp

If the LPP is not active, then you can try chemical peels with microneedling/prp for improvement. Keep in mind, there is very little that can be done to "cure" this condition and the pigmentation may improve but if the LPP acts up again you will regain the pigmentation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.