Can you get hip revision after bbl?

I am 6 days post op from bbl/lipo and I hate how wide my hips look after. I asked that no hips be added because I was happy with the hips I had, he explained to me that he would just fill in the dents on my buttocks. He did that but I did not realize it would look as huge as it is does. My legs are too skinny and looks unproportionate, especially when I turn to the side. Am I going crazy and just need to let swelling go down? If not is there a way for this to be revised in the future? Thank u!

First, its normal to feel anxious following surgery.

Thanks for your question. First, its normal to feel anxious following surgery, you may want to see results immediately  but it takes time to see final results. I will suggest to wait for a few weeks and i am sure your hips will come down. 

Large

Right now it is too early to see your final size due to swelling. Just be patient and discuss any concerns you have with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon