What do doctors charge, if anything, for BBL touchups?

bbl touch up costs

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

That's a very insightful question Nadine.  Truth be told, a great deal of us love to achieve our interpretation of perfection, and are all about taking care of you at a significantly reduced cost for things things that may be needed from time to time.  Although it varies, around $1,500-2,500 to cover material and anesthesia costs. Wish you the best!

Carlos O. Chacon, MD, MBA
Chula Vista Physician

Costs for touch up or revision plastic surgery

Dear Nadine1284,
Costs for revision BBL vary greatly.  There is usually at least a fee for anesthesia and operating room materials ($1000-$2000).  Beyond that, it depends on the number and extent of additional areas to be liposuctioned or re-liposuctioned.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD, FACS

BBL touchups

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon. You are probably better off getting the touch-up from your primary surgeon.  He will likely give you the best rate.

BBL touch up

Doctors usually charge based on number of areas liposuctioned, time and volume.  Touch ups need less of these, so for my patients I charge a fraction of the first cost depending on what they need.

Christopher J. Kovanda, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon