How soon can I get BBL revision? One month post op. I'm losing faith (Photo)

I had BBL surgery on August 7, 2016 I know it's only been a month and I am still swollen but at the rate my body is going I think I will need revision in February 2017 ( that's my 6 month mark) I am just not happy right now. My sister tells me to just work out and it'll get better. I asked the doctor to give me a plump butt but I just didn't want to look like an ant. I asked him to make my body proportional. I do not know the cc but he took out 4L and injected 1.5L in each cheek.

Brazilian Butt Lift

For any procedure involving liposuction, swelling will not resolve for up to 6 months.  Rushing into a revisional procedure at this point will only result in additional swelling and likely a poor outcome.