Do I need a BBL revision? I got mine done three and a half months ago (Photos)

It angers me to know that I saved up my money to go get a BBL that I am completely dissatisfied with everyone notices that I have lumps all over my backside I would have much rather stayed with my old behind because the new one it's not appealing I am disgusted with myself

Bumps?

I think that you have to be specific about these bumps. DO you mean cellulite?  BBL does not improve cellulite.

BBL Revision

Thank you for your question. I am sorry that you are dissapointed with your results and your current situation.  I would recommend sitting down with your surgeon and evaluating your pre and postop pictures to discuss your concerns.  It is very uncommon to have lumps postop except in situations where a patient had pre-existing cellulite or contour irregularities.  You may want to check to see if you have some fat necrosis.  With respect to the outcome,  where you end up depends on where you start.  A BBL can improve buttock shape and size, but it cannot address other contour issues.  It is important to figure out whether the concerns you have are due to an unfavorable outcome versus unrealistic expectations about the procedure.  Try not to be too hard on yourself and put yourself in a frame of mind that can find solutions or a way of accepting where you are.  Anger at yourself or others is rarely the path to happiness and satisfaction.  Best wishes on your recovery.