Can i use heels 3 days after breast lift with implants.

i'm Having breast lift and implants in 3 days on Friday i will be coming back to work on Monday i work on a desk i don't do anything physical but i usually wear heels is this ok? Is is OK to go back to work in 3 days?Thank you i'm 21 years old.

Breast lift with implants: Recovery time and wearing heels

It's important to check with your surgeon about his/her protocol for returning to work and physical activity. Over 90% of my patients who work in an office setting return to their job by the 5th day post-op, and I'm sure many are wearing heels without any problems. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths." Good luck.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Recovery after a breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question. Recovery after a breast lift  with implants can be very straight forward with the right surgeon.  Precise technique with minimal trauma leads to little pain after surgery, with many of our patients going out for dinner the same night as surgery.   Every surgeon will have his/her own preferences as to recovery for specific procedures. I advise patients to go back to work once they are off of pain medications and comfortable enough to do their job.  This is usually around 5 days to a week. after 3 days you should be ok to wear heels bt always be careful not to fall. In any case the best person to advise you on this is your specific surgeon.  Don’t settle for less than a  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Can i use heels 3 days after breast lift with implants

Since we are NOT your treating surgeon best to only ask him/her. In my practice 3 days is NOT acceptable time off..