Endermologie or Lymphatic drainage massages after a BBL?

Which of the two is most effective to reduce the chances of having dimpled areas on the regions that were liposuctioned? I'm veering towards endermologie because I found a Groupon for 10 sessions but I've read that the endermologie can interfere with the viability of the fat transfer. Maybe I can do lymphatic masssages until it's safe to do endermologie? When would the transferred fat not be compromised by endermologie treatment? Is 3 weeks Post Op a safe assumption?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I recommend a series of 10 lymphatic drainage massages for my patients.  Please discuss with your surgeon.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL aftercare, lymphatic massages.

Thank you for your question. I recommend  therapeutic lymphatic drainage and ultrasound massages in the liposuctioned areas for a total of 5 to 10 sessions. If you´re considering endermologie i suggest you wait 3 to 4 weeks when the mayor part of recovery have passed. Best is to check with your chosen surgeon regarding the effects that this practice can have on your results. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.