Donut incision on larger breast reduction.

I have 75G EUR cup, but it's not that big, at least for me. It's mostly loose, there's an excess of skin around the areola and the breast is very soft. I think with skin reduction I could easily be a D or E cup, but I'm more interested in a C cup. Is it possible for me to achieve with a donut incision? I really don't want scars beyond areola (which I also want to be reduced).

Too much skin for a donut mastopexy

Even without seeing your photos, you do not appear to be a good candidate for a donut mastopexy because of your current size and your desired outcome.  If a donut mastopexy were to be attempted, you would most likely end up with ruffled edges around your areolas.   This would occur because the outer incision to remove the excess skin would be a lot larger in diameter than the new incisions around the areolas, creating a mismatch when stitching the edges together, thus creating the ruffling.   And, most likely over time, your areolas will stretch out with irregular edges.   A donut mastopexy is good when there is not a significant amount of skin to remove.   You, most likely, would benefit from anchor incisions, which would give you a better shape and longer lasting results.

Best Wishes

Very few indications for donut mastopexy.

If there is a sizable surplus of skin the results of the donut mastopexy will be disappointing. This operation is seldom indicated with its best utilization in what is known as a tubular or constricted breast.

Generally speaking,  an incision around the areola only is not feasible if a patient wishes to undergo a significant breast reduction or lifting procedure.  By best suggestion: select your plastic surgeon carefully. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. Then, only you can make the decision whether  or not the existence of postoperative scars (the trade-off associated with breast reduction or lifting surgery) will be "worth" the upsides associated with breast reduction surgery.

Again, after careful consideration of pros/cons/risks/complications, you will be able to make an informed decision about whether or not to proceed. If you do choose to proceed, make sure that you communicate your goals carefully.  With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) very helpful.  For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “B or C cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.