It is normal to wake up in the morning with lip swelling 3 weeks after lip injections and still feel tenderness?

Every morning my lips are more swollen and then the swelling seems to subside as the day goes on. It has been over 3 weeks since injections. Also, my lips feel weird, its like I can feel the filler when I purse them together. If I lightly squeeze my lips with my fingers it is tender. I wouldn't say painful but not comfortable either.

Lip Swelling/Bumps After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

Typically swelling can last up to 2-3 weeks, if it persists longer, I suggest you see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Normal to wake up with lip swelling 3 weeks after lip injections?

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on your lip fillers.  Nothing replaces an in-person examination or full series of photographs but depending on the amount of lip filler placed it would not be atypical to have some degree of tenderness still remaining.  The greater the amount of filler placed the longer it takes for the filler material to soften and the tissues of the lips to relax.  It would be important to rule out a possible infection as another cause so see your injector for an evaluation and reassurance.