TT, BL, and BBL...Which procedure to do first?

I am 24 yrs old, mother of 1 and expecting my 2nd baby. I would like to schedule my surgeries as soon as possible after I deliver in January 2016. I need to get a TT, BL, and BBL. I am indecisive about which surgery to have done first. How can I combine them? A mommy makeover can take care of the TT and BL or can I get the BL and BBL together? Any advise doctors?

Planning mommy make-over

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Congratulations on your new baby!
  • Planning ahead is wise - surgery should be done either 6 months after the baby or 3 months after you stop breast feeding - whichever comes last.
  • It is best to operate on the area that bothers you most.
  • Generally after pregnancy, that is the tummy and breasts.
  • The liposuction and BBL can be done later.
  • Some surgeons do all 3 together but it is a lot of surgery, a much harder recovery and risks are higher.
  • Be sure you have someone to help you with your children for at least 3 weeks after your tummy tuck and breast lift if at all possible.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes

Scheduling Multiple Cosmetic Procedures Post Pregnancy

It's suggested to wait at least 6 months after pregnancy to undergo a Mommy Makeover. Additionally, your weight should also be stable for at least 6 months.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor.

#Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. 
All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  First, I advise that you wait at least six months after having your child before undergoing this procedure.  Please keep in mind, too, that you will have to take care of your child, which is a concern if you have a cosmetic surgical procedure (lifting/holding the child, etc.).  These three procedures can be performed together, but if the surgeon does not want to do so, he or she will most likely do the BBL during a separate procedure as sleeping on your buttocks can adversely affect the results of the procedure.  Be sure that you see a surgeon who is a board certified in plastic surgery as well as an expert in each of the three procedures you are wanting to have performed.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

First of all is good for you to know that if you want to breastfeed you have to wait until you finish breastfeeding to perform this procedures. If you are not going to breast feed you have to wait at least 3 months after birth to perform them. 

On the other hand In my practice I usually perform those procedures you want in the same day. For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for tummy tuck+ breast lift+ Brazilian butt lift at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Surgery

Hello dear thanks for your question. I suggest you to have tummy tuck with muscle repair with liposuction and bbl at the same time with good enough hemoglobin levels.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Which procedure to do first

There are pros and cons as to whether one should do a combination of procedures or to stage them out and perform them one by one. Having a breast lift or an abdominoplasty usually requires one to sleep on one's back for a period of time. This may not be the best positioning for a Brazilian buttock lift. There is a possibility that the percent of fat that is transferred to the buttocks that survives will be lower than if they buttock lift was performed on its own. Your plastic surgeon, after the consultation and a physical exam shall be able to guide you on this.

TT, BL, aand BBL... Which procedure to do first?

First, I agree with Drs. Kasden and Walker, I would suggest you wait 6 months following your delivery before having any surgery.  If you are in good health and are not significantly overweight, you may consider having the tummy tuck and breast lift at the same procedure.  I probably would suggest you have the Brazilian butt lift as a secondary surgery.  allow at least 3 to 6 months between the procedures.  Check with your plastic surgeon and primary physician for their recommendations.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Contouring right after delivery

Hi kittie830

The idea of having elective body contouring right after delivery is controversial at best.

I would urge you to wait until at least 6 months.  I would want your milk to be dry for at least a couple of months to reduce complications.

Remember that multiple procedures will increase risks and may make recovery harder.  You have kids to care for and that is something to consider.

Also, I would suggest that you are sure that you are not planning any more children.

Always remember, safety first.

sek

Timing and staging of multiple procedures

Congratulations on the upcoming new addition to your family.  Following delivery, I would recommend at least 6 months before considering surgery, particularly if you are still breast feeding or losing weight.  While some plastic surgeons may perform a tummy tuck, breast lift and buttock augmentation in a single stage, I prefer to do these operations in 2 stages.
Following buttock augmentation, I recommend being off of your backside for 3-4 weeks.  This gives the fat grafting a better chance at survival and an improved outcome in my opinion.  
Similarly, I encourage people to stay off of their abdomen and breasts following tummy tuck and breast lift (which I perform at a single stage).  
As far as which to do first, I would recommend the buttock augmentation first so that you can take advantage of the excess fat present prior to tummy tuck.  In addition, following liposuction, you can be left with excess skin.  By doing tummy tuck at a later date, the excess skin created during BBL can be removed.  
Good luck in getting the result you desire!  
For more information on these procedures, please visit the link below.

W. Bryant Walker, MD
Jackson Physician

Which procedure to do first after child birth

The first thing is to wait 6 months or more after delivery to make sure that you have recovered and have help at home to help in the recovery time postop.  The tummy tuck is the most powerful of the procedures that you have listed and makes the biggest difference.  The breast lift could be done at the same time or separately when you do another procedure.  It is important to be at the point in life that you don't plan on any more children before a tummy tuck or else you could lose the results with another pregnancy.  There are some educational videos on the link below that should help you on your journey.

Jonathan Amspacher, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon