Any suggestions for Bellafill for lip lines? (photos)

I have vertical lines above my top lip. I had this filled before without success. Would this work on that.

Bellafill for Lips

Bellafill for the upper lips works very well. It is not recommended for the lips by the makers of the product, Suneva Medical, but if a micro-cannula is used, it can give exceptional results. Make sure you see an experienced injector and check out their work (before and after photos) before you proceed.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Lip Lines -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Botox, Fillers

I suggest a combination of fillers, lasers, microneedling for the best results. I suggest seeing an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Bellafill is a great long lasting option

Bellafill is a great long lasting option for lines around the mouth.  Be sure to find and consult with a provider who is comfortable injecting the product and who has experience with it.  You will not be disappointed.  Good luck and thank you for the question!

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon